CVD Coating YC331 Indexable Tungsten Carbide Inserts
Tungsten carbide inserts mainly include turning inserts, milling inserts, grooving inserts,
parting inserts, threading inserts, drilling inserts ect. with CVD or PVD coating.
Cemented carbides commonly use tungsten carbide (WC),and cobalt(Co).
Mentions of "carbide" or "tungsten carbide" in industrial contexts usually refer to these cemented composites.
1. Excellent chip control & perfect turning surface
Machining perfect turning surface of the workpiece.Excellent and reasonable Chipbreaker design,
removing the chips smoothly and taking away the heat of the rubs of the workpiece.
2. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .
The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts,
which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
3. High wear resistance with CVD coating.
CVD coating with the thickness around 8um-20um which guaranteed the high wear resistance.
4. Long tool life, higher production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining.
A reliable and safe performance every time.
1. Recommending more suitable processing parameters.
2. OEM and ODM applicable.
3. Suggsting more suitable model to replace any other brands.
4. Offering together with tool holder.