Internal Turning Tungsten Carbide Inserts Stainless Steel Finishing Cutting Tools
What is tungsten carbide internal turning inserts?
In internal turning, it is advantageous to use positive basic-shape inserts
as they have lower cuttingforces compared to negative inserts. A small nose angle,
as well as a small nose radius, also contributeto reduced cutting forces.
Turning geometries can be divided into three basic styles that are optimized for finishing,
medium and roughing operations. The diagram shows the working area for each geometry,
based on acceptable chip breaking, in relation to feed and depth of cut.
High depth of cut and feed rate combinations. Operations requiring the highest edge security.
Medium operations to semi-finishing. Wide range of depth of cut and feed rate combinations.
Operations at light depths of cut and low feed rates. Operations requiring low cutting forces.
||The high toughness substrate with TiALSIN coating of ultrafine grain size, is universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
1. Produced with advanced equipments and process
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Large stock available.
4. Small order is also welcomed.
5. We have more than 10 years experience.
6. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order
7. Quality control and delivery on time.
8. Offer together with tool holder