Oxidation Resistance Tungsten Carbide Inserts Metal Working Cutting Tool Parts
What is tungsten carbide inserts?
Carbide is more expensive per unit than other typical tool materials, and it is more brittle,
making it susceptible to chipping and breaking. To offset these problems, the carbide cutting
tip itself is often in the form of a small insert for a larger tipped tool whose shank is made of another
material, usually carbon tool steel.
1. Oxidation resistance.
Protection against thermal influences.
2. Abrasion resistance.
Protection against mechanical wear.
3. Higher production efficiency.
High cutting speeds and sharp edges and/ or geometries.
4. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component.
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts, which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
||For finishing and semi finishing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
||It's universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
1. Produced with advanced equipments and process
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Large stock available.
4. Small order is also welcomed.
5. We have more than 10 years experience.
6. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order
7. Quality control and delivery on time.