Stellite 12 Cobalt Based Tungsten Carbide Saw Tips / Tungsten Carbide Teeth Anti Rust
High Erosion Resistant Stellite 12 Cobalt Based Alloy Tungsten Carbide Saw Tips
We have produced more than 100 kinds of specifications tips and export to more than 40 countries and areas.
1. Stellite Alloy 12 could be considered an intermediate alloy .
2. It contains a higher fraction of hard, brittle carbides than Stellite Alloy 6
3. It has increased resistance to low angle erosion, abrasion, and severe sliding wear
while stretaining reasonable impact and cavitation resistance.
4. Stellite Alloy 12 is often used self-mated or running against .
5. Increase run times
6. Cut with thinner kerf
7. Produce a smoother sawn surface
8. Reduce sawing variations. Better cutting accuracy. Allowing for tighter target sizes
9. Reduce the power consumption during cutting
10. Reduce the cutting downtime for saw changes and saw maintenance
11. Increase saw life due to the ability to achieve more sharpening and at longer intervals.