Tungsten Carbide Brazed Inserts
What is tungsten carbide inserts?
Cemented carbides are composed of a metal matrix composite where carbide particles act as the aggregate and a metallic binder serves as the matrix. The process of combining the carbide particles with the binder is referred to as sintering.
1. High wear resistance with PVD coating.
Most coatings generally increase a tool's hardness and/or lubricity. A coating allows the cutting edge of a tool to cleanly pass through the material without having the material gall or stick to it.
2. High hardness and wear resistance.
The basic characteristics of cemented carbide are high hardness and wear resistance, especially high temperature hardness.
3. Improve Production efficiency.
Long tool life means you need less time changing the inserts while machining. A reliable and safe performance every time.
4. Less tool breakage, cost down of each component
Saving costs and reducing the cost of each component to increase the profits .The high wear resistance makes the long tool life of the carbide inserts, which means you could saving more budget on purchasing the inserts.
||For finishing and semi finishing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
||It's universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
1. Produced with advanced equipments and process
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Large stock available.
4. Small order is also welcomed.
5. We have more than 10 years experience.
6. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order
7. Quality control and delivery on time.