PVD Coating 180m/min YP731 Indexable Milling Brazed Inserts
What is tungsten carbide inserts?
Cemented carbide is a composite material composed of a refractory metal compound and a binder metal by a powder metallurgy method. Powder metallurgy is a special metallurgical process for the preparation of materials and articles.
The basic process is to prepare a powder which is compression molded into a compact of a certain size and then sintered to a desired finished product at a temperature below the melting point of the basic component.
1. Precision ground and polished.
2. Attractive price and high quality with good service.
3. High wear and abrasive resistance.
4. Large stock can deliver fast.
5.Stable cutting and easy chip-breaking.
6.Dimension accurate, durable and reliable performance.
||For finishing and semi finishing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
||It's universal and suitable for the processing of stainless steel and high temperature alloy.
1. Produced with advanced equipments and process
2. High quality with competitive price.
3. Large stock available.
4. Small order is also welcomed.
5. We have more than 10 years experience.
6. 100% inspection before shipment to make sure qualified products and no more or less than order
7. Quality control and delivery on time.